I am a writer, video producer, and creative strategist.
- Author of Create Great iPhone Photos (No Starch Press, 2011) and 50 Fun Ways to Internet (Career Press, 1995 and 1998)
- Technology columnist for the Star-Ledger for 20 years
- Freelance work in Newsday, P.O.V., Rutgers Magazine, The MotherHood, Wired News, Worth, Yahoo Internet Life, and many other newspapers, magazines, and literary publications
- Fellowship from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts for fiction writing
- Interviewed about technology topics on various television and radio programs, including NBC’s “Early Today,” C-SPAN’s “Washington Journal,” and NPR’s “All Things Considered”
I received a master’s degree from the graduate writing program at Syracuse University and a bachelor’s degree from Wesleyan University.